The format of this talk from Malcolm Sparks will be a whistle-stop tour around many elements of a large Clojure application in use at Deutsche Bank. It will include a few slides, demos and code reviews, illustrating the interesting parts as well as tackling the boring but necessary 'non functional' concerns.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Tour of Tick, Time as a Value (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Reflections on a real-world Clojure application
Malcolm has been writing Clojure since 2009, has led Clojure teams and been involved in many successful Clojure projects. He is an experienced Clojure trainer and has written numerous open-source libraries including bidi and yada. He is also the founder of JUXT, a consulting and software development firm that uses Clojure exclusively.