Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Rest - Building APIs Easily (SkillsCast recorded in October 2014)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Workshop on 12th - 16th September 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: In-Person Conference (in London on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- FullStack eXchange: Online Conference (Online Conference on 27th - 28th July 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
SilkApp: A Case Study in Creating Rich Internet Apps in Haskell
Erik currently works at Silk, where he uses functional programming to build a web application to create and visualize structured data. After his physics and chemistry masters, Erik started working at a small software company building CMS and websites. Wanting to deepen his knowledge of the field, he embarked on a software technology master at Utrecht University. Many courses used Haskell, and he immediately fell in love with the elegance of functional programming. After graduating, he joined what is now Silk.