Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Bruce Durling discusses Incanter: a powerful library for statistical computing in clojure and will show how you can combine clojure and Incanter and analyse them without needing a degree in mathematics.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cascalog for the 80% of Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2013)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Clojure and Incanter for the Professional Programmer
Bruce is the co-founder and active leader of several Clojure and Java related communities and contributes to many meetups, community gatherings and courses at Skills Matter.