Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Bruce Durling discusses Incanter: a powerful library for statistical computing in clojure and will show how you can combine clojure and Incanter and analyse them without needing a degree in mathematics.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cascalog for the 80% of Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2013)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Clojure and Incanter for the Professional Programmer
Bruce is the co-founder and active leader of several Clojure and Java related communities and contributes to many meetups, community gatherings and courses at Skills Matter.