Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Bruce Durling discusses Incanter: a powerful library for statistical computing in clojure and will show how you can combine clojure and Incanter and analyse them without needing a degree in mathematics.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Cascalog for the 80% of Data Science (SkillsCast recorded in May 2013)
- How developers are the new security rockstars (in Online on 16th July 2020)
- Interacting with Ethereum Blockchains with Groovy and web3j (in Online on 17th July 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Clojure and Incanter for the Professional Programmer
Bruce is the co-founder and active leader of several Clojure and Java related communities and contributes to many meetups, community gatherings and courses at Skills Matter.