In this Spring in Scala talk, Jan Machacek will start by comparing Scala to the other languages on the Java platform. Find out that Scala code gets compiled to regular Java bytecode, making it accessible to your Spring code.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Production Reactive Systems in Scala with Jan Machacek! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- LJC Lunchtime Lightning Talks (Online Meetup on 7th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- How to use Apache Kafka and Grafana to visualise business process decisions running on the cloud! - Paulo Menon, Ingo Weiss, Craig Reeves. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Spring in Scala
Jan Machacek is a passionate technologist with hands-on experience of the practical aspects of software delivery (architecture, quality, CI, CD), the project management approaches (applying the principles of agile project management), and mentoring and motivating engineering & business teams.