Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Jan will show why you should use the most appropriate language for your Java enterprise application. Discover why it is a really good idea to combine Java with another language. Jan's code will show just how easy it is to use Scala and Java in one project; and the reasons why you might do the same in your projects.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Production Reactive Systems in Scala with Jan Machacek! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2017)
- LJC Lunchtime Lightning Talks (Online Meetup on 7th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- How to use Apache Kafka and Grafana to visualise business process decisions running on the cloud! - Paulo Menon, Ingo Weiss, Craig Reeves. (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Polyglot applications in Java and Spring
Jan Machacek is a passionate technologist with hands-on experience of the practical aspects of software delivery (architecture, quality, CI, CD), the project management approaches (applying the principles of agile project management), and mentoring and motivating engineering & business teams.