In this session we will demonstrate why Xtend is so great for everyday programming. You will get an in-depth impression of the seamless integration with the Eclipse Java IDE and you'll get an impression of the expressiveness and conciseness of Xtend.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Scales and Flow Meters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Privacy Engineering for the World of Kafka (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Xtend - A Programming Language for Java Developers
Sven Efftinge is the project lead of Xtext and Xtend at Eclipse.org. Sven leads a development team for itemis in northern Germany where these technologies are being developed.
Sebastian Zarnekow is a software architect and consultant at itemis in Kiel, Germany. He is a committer for various Eclipse projects such as Xtext and Xtend. Sebastian is a speaker at conferences and author of articles for magazines.