In this talk, Alberto Brandolini focuses on all the little frictions you’re likely to have when you start a Domain Driven Design project, surrounded by data-driven people (whatever this term means). We’ll talk about aggregate modeling, ubiquitous language, bounded contexts and CQRS. ...and of course whatever might come with this.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- The Gordian Knot (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Specification as a Library (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Drive your DBA Crazy in 3 easy steps
Alberto Brandolini can model every business domain, given enough space, a paper roll and an unlimited source of colored sticky notes (with a preference for orange ones). He calls this stuff EventStorming.