Using Clojure and Clojurescript, Neale Swinnerton will 'live build' and update a dynamic 'single-page' web application using the clojurescriptone guide as a starting point. There will be discussion along the way about how the clojure[script] environment and tooling make development effective and fun!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure + REPL = fun (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Testing Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Neale Swinnerton has been developing professionally for more than 20 years. He thinks that complexity is the enemy and that we should all tackle it head on for the good of those that follow.