Using Clojure and Clojurescript, Neale Swinnerton will 'live build' and update a dynamic 'single-page' web application using the clojurescriptone guide as a starting point. There will be discussion along the way about how the clojure[script] environment and tooling make development effective and fun!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure + REPL = fun (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Neale Swinnerton has been developing professionally for more than 20 years. He thinks that complexity is the enemy and that we should all tackle it head on for the good of those that follow.