Robert Taylor presents for The London Android User Group on a data-binding framework called RoboBinding (http://robobinding.org). RoboBinding's aim is to help you to write cleaner, more testable UI code.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Markus Eisele on Java in the Age of Containers and Serverless (in London on 20th June 2019)
- Android Home-screen Widgets with Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Robobinding: a data-binding framework
Robert Taylor is an aspiring Software Craftsman and is responsible for Robobinding; a data-binding presentation model framework for the Android platform. RoboBinding helps you write UI code that is easier to read, test and maintain.