One of the major points of disagreement about software relates to how much up front design to do, with people being very polarised as to when they should do design and how much they should do.The perfect amount sits somewhere in the chasm between Big Design Up Front’s 'analysis paralysis' and Emergent Design’s 'refactor distractor', but how much is "just enough"? Join Simon Brown to find out.
Would you like to learn to design beautiful software architecture?
Join Simon's 2-day 'Software Architecture for Developers' Workshop on 13th-14th April at Skills Matter!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Lost Art of Software Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 20th - 22nd September 2022)
- Functional Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Workshop on 17th - 21st October 2022)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Understanding Microservices: A Guide for the Monolithic Developer (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)