Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
At last year's CukeUp, Aslak announced that work had started on Cucumber-JVM - a pure Java implementation of Cucumber that runs on half a dozen JVM languages. A year later, Cucumber-JVM 1.0.0 is released and ready to take the JVM by storm. This presentation shows you how to install Cucumber-JVM, use it with Groovy or Java, and run scenarios from the command line or in your IDE with JUnit.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Sub-Second TDD with a Dash of Honey (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Typecheck Your Memory Management with Linear Types (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Getting started with Cucumber-JVM
Aslak Hellesøy is the creator of Cucumber and co-founder of Cucumber Limited. He is a co-author of The Cucumber Book and an early adopter of XP and BDD. Aslak works as a programmer, software architect, business owner and trainer in a variety of industries, including finance, telecom and retail.