Here in London, the financial community has been fast to adopt Scala and how new start-ups like Mind Candy have turned to it to get fast time-to-market. Perhaps it’s time you found out why and consider what it can do for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Implicits Revisited (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 25th - 28th October 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Scala: An Introduction
Martin Odersky is a professor at EPFL in Lausanne, Switzerland. He is best known as the creator of the Scala programming language. Prior to that, he made several contributions to the development of Java. He created the Pizza and GJ languages, designed the original version of generics for Java, and wrote the javac reference compiler.