This talk introduces Continuous Delivery for a technical audience, showing how it builds on the foundation of Continuous Integration to help shift teams to push button releases all the way to production.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- µCon London 2020 - The Conference on Microservices, DDD & Software Architecture (in London on 27th - 29th May 2020)
- Keynote: Kubernetes, Private Cloud and The Sunk Cost Fallacy (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Measuring Agility with Plandek (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
A Technical Introduction to Continuous Delivery
Sam Newman, a techie interested in cloud, continuous delivery and microservices. Aside from other things he's committed sporadically to open source projects, spoke at more than a few conferences, and wrote some things including the book Building Microservices for O'Reilly.
Vlad Sneblic is a senior technologist at ThoughtWorks Studios with a keen interest in Continuous Delivery and DevOps movement.