As developers build larger and more distributed systems than ever before, many questions come up around modeling like, how do I represent services, how do I compose these services into physical endpoints, and how should cross-cutting concerns like authentication and auditing be handled.
In this SkillsCast recording of a talk by NServiceBus creator Udi Dahan, you will learn more about NServiceBus Studio - a modeling environment based on the decades-old principles behind NServiceBus yet fully integrated with code-generation into Visual Studio.
NServiceBus offers enterprise-grade scalability and reliability for your workflows and integrations without any messy XML configuration - just pure-code bliss. It prides itself to be the most developer-friendly service bus for .NET. You can find out more about NServiceBus here.
SkillsCast recordings of other NServiceBus related talks for and by the Skills Matter community can be found here.
Upcoming meetups, talks, conferences and courses on NServiceBus can be found CQRS Questions & Answers on Stackoverflow
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Own the Future (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th January 2021)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non-DDD People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Modeling Distributed Systems with NServiceBus Studio
Udi Dahan is one of the world’s foremost experts on Service-Oriented Architecture and Domain-Driven Design and also the creator of NServiceBus, the most popular service bus for .NET.