Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A year ago, native BDD solutions similar to Cucumber were almost inexistant. Yet the need for it was manifest. It didn't take me long before I proposed and started hacking on the port of our favourite cucurbitaceae.
This is an introduction to the young Cucumber.js. After briefly exposing the history and goals of the project, I'll demonstrate how to write features, step definitions, hooks, support code, how to invoke it from both Node.js and browser environments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands-on introduction to Cucumber.js (SkillsCast recorded in April 2013)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Facilitator with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 5th - 8th December 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Workshop on 13th - 15th December 2022)
- YOW! December 2022: Online (Online Conference on 5th - 13th December 2022)
- YOW! Brisbane Developer Conference 2022 (in Brisbane on 5th - 6th December 2022)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Julien is a fervent BDDer who loves writing code, building well-crafted conducive software as well as sharing knowledge and techniques with other passionate people.