Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A year ago, native BDD solutions similar to Cucumber were almost inexistant. Yet the need for it was manifest. It didn't take me long before I proposed and started hacking on the port of our favourite cucurbitaceae.
This is an introduction to the young Cucumber.js. After briefly exposing the history and goals of the project, I'll demonstrate how to write features, step definitions, hooks, support code, how to invoke it from both Node.js and browser environments.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hands-on introduction to Cucumber.js (SkillsCast recorded in April 2013)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 10th April 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Julien is a fervent BDDer who loves writing code, building well-crafted conducive software as well as sharing knowledge and techniques with other passionate people.