Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Value Streams are Made of People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
BDD: When Outcomes don't Come Out
Liz Keogh is a Lean and Agile consultant based in London. She is a well-known blogger and international speaker, a core member of the BDD community and a contributor to a number of open-source projects including JBehave. She specializes in helping people use examples and stories to communicate, build, test and deliver value, particularly when faced with high risk and uncertainty.
Liz's work covers topics as diverse as story-writing, haiku poetry, Cynefin and complexity thinking, effective personal feedback and OO development, and she has a particular love of people, language, and choices. She has a strong technical background with over 20 years’ experience in delivering value and coaching others to deliver, from small start-ups to global enterprises. Most of her work now focuses on Lean, Agile and organizational transformations, and the use of transparency, positive language, well-formed outcomes and safe-to-fail experiments in making change innovative, easy and fun.