In this F# lightning talk, Kit Eason delivers a presentation on "From Requirements to Performant Code, Performant Code"
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Why F# Changes Lives (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th December 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Konrad Kokosa: What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (in London on 29th October 2019)
- London Unreal Engine Meetup #33 (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
F# - From Requirements to Performant Code
Kit Eason is a highly experienced developer, working in industries from automotive engineering to energy trading. Kit is a Lynda.com/LinkedIn and PluralSight author. He's written software in F# for purposes as diverse as Pension Scheme Valuation, Movie VFX Costing, and Commodities Trading. An F# algorithm he dashed off for a conference demo became part of the UK national energy infrastructure. He talks about F# to whoever will listen.