Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Automate all the Security! (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- A Conceptual Introduction to Nix for Haskellers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Haskell in the Enterprise: A Report from in the Belly of the Whale (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Who uses Clojure and why?
Robert Rees is Head of Development at We Got POP, a filmtech company that makes it easier to create great television and drama. Their product is used on shows like the Crown and Empire as well as films like Wonder Woman and Star Wars.