In this talk, Paul Ardeleanu will talk about how HTML5 is the ubiquitous platform for the web and how it cannot be dismissed any longer as a incomplete solution. It is both something entirely new and what HTML was always supposed to be. Once you "get it', it'll change the way you think about the web.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Your iPhone Is Also A Phone! 🤯 (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Damjan Vujnovic's Angular Workshop (in London on 3rd - 5th July 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Flutter London June Meetup (in London on 17th June 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Native vs HTML5 - why, when and how to use them
Paul is a software engineer, trainer and speaker specialised in data-driven solutions on Apple platforms with an emphasis on prototyping, best practices and balance with agility. He started programming back in the days of Fortran, graduated with a PhD in Computational Physics from UCLan and currently hailing from London, UK.