Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The tutorial will introduce Simple.Web's new approach to web development, and cover: the principles of REST; working with the Razor view engine; content-type handlers; TDD; and using asynchronous operations to improve scalability.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Have I Got .NET For You?! (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Machine Learning Made Easy with ML.NET and F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Introduction to Simple.Web
Mark Rendle is the founder of RendleLabs, which is really just him playing with .NET Core, Docker, Azure, microservices and so on and then teaching other people about it and helping them build clean, stable, scalable solutions. He is currently working on an online video learning site to bring his courses to a wider audience. He's been getting paid to do what he loves for nearly 30 years now, and still worries that somebody's going to notice and make him stop.