Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What’s new in F# 5.0 and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021: November Edition (Online Conference on 2nd - 5th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Journey to the Centre of the JVM (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Practical Functional-first Programming with F#
Microsoft Research, Cambridge
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.