Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Don Syme introduces the practical application of F#/.NET programming to solve real-world analytical programming problems. The tutorial will begin with a short lecture introducing the core value proposition of F# - robust, efficient, type-safe, succinct analytical programming which can be deployed in the enterprise context.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Towards F# 5.0 (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Practical Functional-first Programming with F#
Don Syme is a Principal Researcher at Microsoft Mobile Tools and Microsoft Research, Cambridge. He works with researchers, Microsoft and open source communities to make better programming technologies, and, through that, make people more productive and happier.
Phil is an active member of the software development community, regularly attending and speaking at user groups and conferences, blogging and contributing to open source projects. He is a co-organizer of the London F# User Group and a founding member of the F# Foundation.