From the get go, RavenDB was designed with sharding in mind. But sharding was always a complex topic, and it scared people off. Come to this talk with Ayende Rahien to discover RavenDB sharding, discuss scaling scenarios and see how we can use RavenDB in a high traffic scenarios.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ProgNET London 2019 (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- When Select() is Broken (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Redis Streams + Spark Structured Streaming: Scale-out Your Continuous Apps (in London on 31st July 2019)
- What's a Leader's most Vital Skill? (It might not be what you think!) (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Keynote: SWARMing: Scaling Without A Religious Methodology (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Sharding And Scaling with RavenDB
Oren Eini is the author of Rhino Mocks, one of the most popular mocking frameworks on the .NET platform, and is also a leading figure in other well known open source projects including NHibernate, RavenDB,the Rhino Tools Suite and the Castle project.