Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Tony Bruce & Andrew Jutton discuss what caused us some issues when implementing BDD. We have a list of items and we'll basically go through as many as we can in our allotted time.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What do Testers do? (SkillsCast recorded in November 2013)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- DOODLE-DRIVEN DEVELOPMENT (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Crunching 'Real-Life Stories' with DDD Event Storming and Combining it with BDD Techniques (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
Learning from mistakes with BDD
Tony Bruce is a professional, experienced, constantly learning, coaching and teaching agile team member who specialises in Testing. He has worked in various industries with organisations such as Channel 4, Ernst & Young, LMAX and The Children’s Society.
Andrew Jutton is a hands-on .NET Application Architect with almost ten years of commercial experience working as a software developer and architect. He is passionate about software development and strives to deliver the best quality, continuously imp