In this talk Uncle Bob presents the SOLID principles of object oriented software design. These principles govern the structure and interdependencies between classes in large object oriented systems. This talk is now full -- but watch out for the video coming soon!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in London on 9th - 11th May 2016)
- In The Brain of Uncle Bob (in London on 10th May 2016)
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 12th - 13th May 2016)
- First X/UP Meetup (in London on 12th May 2016)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 31st October - 2nd November 2016)
- Uncle Bob's TDD and Refactoring (in London on 3rd - 4th November 2016)
- iOSCon 2016 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 26th - 27th May 2016)
The S.O.L.I.D. Principles of OO and Agile Design
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) has been a programmer since 1970. He is the Master Craftsman at 8th Light inc, an acclaimed speaker at conferences worldwide, and the author of many books including: The Clean Coder, Clean Code, Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices, and UML for Java Programmers.