In this talk Uncle Bob presents the SOLID principles of object oriented software design. These principles govern the structure and interdependencies between classes in large object oriented systems. This talk is now full -- but watch out for the video coming soon!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Uncle Bob Martin's Clean Code Workshop on Agile Software Craftsmanship (in New York City on 19th - 20th October 2015)
- Uncle Bob's Advanced TDD (in New York City on 21st - 23rd October 2015)
- Uncle Bob's Clean Code: Agile Software Craftsmanship (in London on 7th - 9th December 2015)
- Uncle Bob's TDD and Refactoring (in London on 10th - 11th December 2015)
- µCon 2015: The Microservices Conference (in London on 9th - 10th November 2015)
The S.O.L.I.D. Principles of OO and Agile Design
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) has been a programmer since 1970. He is the Master Craftsman at 8th Light inc, an acclaimed speaker at conferences worldwide, and the author of many books including: The Clean Coder, Clean Code, Agile Software Development: Principles, Patterns, and Practices, and UML for Java Programmers.