Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Launch of the Haskell Foundation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- AWS Immersion Days (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Towards Haskell in the Cloud
Simon Peyton Jones, MA, MBCS, CEng, graduated from Trinity College Cambridge in 1980. Simon was a key contributor to the design of the now-standard functional language Haskell, and is the lead designer of the widely-used Glasgow Haskell Compiler (GHC). He has written two textbooks about the implementation of functional languages.