Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Simon Peyton-Jones gives a keynote talk for Scala Days on Towards Haskell in the Cloud
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Revisiting Pattern Match Overlap Checks (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Making and Testing Code Generators in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Towards Haskell in the Cloud
Simon Peyton Jones, MA, MBCS, CEng, graduated from Trinity College Cambridge in 1980. Simon was a key contributor to the design of the now-standard functional language Haskell, and is the lead designer of the widely-used Glasgow Haskell Compiler (GHC). He has written two textbooks about the implementation of functional languages.