Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Launch of the Haskell Foundation (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (Online Meetup on 18th March 2021)
- AWS Immersion Days (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Towards Haskell in the Cloud
Simon Peyton Jones, MA, MBCS, CEng, graduated from Trinity College Cambridge in 1980. Simon was a key contributor to the design of the now-standard functional language Haskell, and is the lead designer of the widely-used Glasgow Haskell Compiler (GHC). He has written two textbooks about the implementation of functional languages.