Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Visions for collaboration, competition, and interop in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Generic Numeric Programming Through Specialized Type Classes
Erik Osheim is one of the founders of Typelevel, and maintains several Scala libraries including Cats, Spire, and others. He hacks Scala for a living at Stripe, and is committed to having his cake and eating it too when it comes to functional programming. Besides programming he spends time playing music, drinking tea, and cycling around Providence, Rhode Island.