Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk for Scala Days, Shadaj Laddad shares a few graphical games using Scala and Processing as well as programming puzzles, especially Euler’s Problems using Scala.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Akka for Scala - Professional (in London on 11th - 12th November 2019)
- Advanced Scala with Dick Wall (in London on 9th - 11th December 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Scalax2gether Community Day 2019 (in London on 14th December 2019)
- Code Kata: Yilin Wei - Optics with Monocle (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Making games and solving puzzles in Scala
Shadaj is a 12 year old, who loves to program, and he has presented at the Bay Area Scala Enthusiast group showing how he implemented the Conway's Game of Life in Scala