Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk for Scala Days, Shadaj Laddad shares a few graphical games using Scala and Processing as well as programming puzzles, especially Euler’s Problems using Scala.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightbend Scala Language - Professional (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Lightbend Scala Language - Expert (in London on 11th - 13th September 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- Keynote by Dick Wall on Why API Design Matters, and Why Yours Sucks! (and mine sucks too!) (in London on 24th June 2019)
- London Java Community June (in London on 25th June 2019)
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Making games and solving puzzles in Scala
Shadaj is a 12 year old, who loves to program, and he has presented at the Bay Area Scala Enthusiast group showing how he implemented the Conway's Game of Life in Scala