Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A new macro system for Scala - Intermediate (SkillsCast recorded in December 2016)
- Scala Days 2023 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th December 2023)
- How to teach IntelliJ IDEA to your juniors (Online Meetup on 2nd February 2023)
- An Introduction to Functional Reactive Programming and Yampa (in Zürich on 2nd February 2023)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Project Kepler: Compile-Time Metaprogramming for Scala
Eugene works with Twitter Inc and is a member of the Scala team, founder of Scala Macros and Scala Meta.
Jan Christopher Vogt is a Software Engineer at Sport195 NYC, a former member of the Scala team in Switzerland and a major contributor to the Slick database library.