Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Compiling Collections to SQL with Slick (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Scala Days 2023 (Online Conference on 1st - 30th December 2023)
- How to teach IntelliJ IDEA to your juniors (Online Meetup on 2nd February 2023)
- An Introduction to Functional Reactive Programming and Yampa (in Zürich on 2nd February 2023)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Scala Language Integrated Connection Kit - Milestone 1
Jan Christopher Vogt is a Software Engineer at Sport195 NYC, a former member of the Scala team in Switzerland and a major contributor to the Slick database library.
Stefan Zeiger is a member of the Scala compiler team at Lightbend. He was the tech lead for Slick since 2011 and the creator of its predecessor, ScalaQuery. He has been a user of Java and the JVM platform professionally since 1996, working on a diverse range of projects from web servers to GUI frameworks and programming language design, and moving on from Java to Scala since 2008. He is a frequent speaker at ScalaDays and other conferences.