Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We also look at how they are frequently abused when discomfort around uncertainty arises, creating premature commitments or being used to support them. Attendees will sharpen their practices, explain their benefits and abuses in the language of risk and commitment, and share techniques to help manage uncertainty and complexity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Value Streams are Made of People (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 18th August 2021)
- Large-Scale Scrum In-Person Courses Bundle with Ben Maynard (in London on 16th - 20th August 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Tooling Up! - Contract testing with Pact (Online Meetup on 7th July 2021)
- Product Elevation July (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Test Lead in an Agile Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Keynote: The Best of Everything in DDD (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Deliberate Discovery, Cynefin and Real Options
Liz Keogh is a Lean and Agile consultant based in London. She is a well-known blogger and international speaker, a core member of the BDD community and a contributor to a number of open-source projects including JBehave. She specializes in helping people use examples and stories to communicate, build, test and deliver value, particularly when faced with high risk and uncertainty.
Liz's work covers topics as diverse as story-writing, haiku poetry, Cynefin and complexity thinking, effective personal feedback and OO development, and she has a particular love of people, language, and choices. She has a strong technical background with over 20 years’ experience in delivering value and coaching others to deliver, from small start-ups to global enterprises. Most of her work now focuses on Lean, Agile and organizational transformations, and the use of transparency, positive language, well-formed outcomes and safe-to-fail experiments in making change innovative, easy and fun.