Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
We also look at how they are frequently abused when discomfort around uncertainty arises, creating premature commitments or being used to support them. Attendees will sharpen their practices, explain their benefits and abuses in the language of risk and commitment, and share techniques to help manage uncertainty and complexity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Are You Scared Yet? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 27th - 29th September 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Deliberate Discovery, Cynefin and Real Options
Liz Keogh is a Lean and Agile consultant based in London. She is a well-known blogger and international speaker, a core member of the BDD community and a passionate advocate of the Cynefin framework and of Wardley Mapping.
Liz has a strong technical background with over 20 years’ experience in delivering and coaching others to deliver software, from small start-ups to global enterprises. Most of her work now focuses on Lean, Agile and organizational transformations, and the use of transparency, positive language, well-formed outcomes and safe-to-fail experiments in making change innovative, easy and fun.