Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Data Science for Fun and Profit (SkillsCast recorded in July 2016)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 28th June - 1st July 2021)
- BBC Platform: Our journey from messy code duplication to a collaborative component library (Online Meetup on 3rd June 2021)
- Prepare for What "Looms" Ahead (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Gary Short is a freelance data scientist. He specialises in machine learning and predictive analytics on the Azure Platform, but has an interest in cloud scale analytics in all forms, especially computational linguistics and social network analysis.