Luke Daley discusses how Gradle can automate the building, testing, publishing, deployment and more of software packages or other types of projects such as generated static websites, generated documentation or indeed anything else.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Build Grails applications with Gradle (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Scales and Flow Meters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Privacy Engineering for the World of Kafka (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Gradle - Build Automation Evolved
Luke Daley is a Principal Engineer with Gradleware. When he's not working on Gradle, you'll find Luke hacking on other projects in the Groovy ecosystem like Grails, Spock and Geb.