YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Coping with Big CI Systems (SkillsCast recorded in October 2011)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 22nd - 24th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Merging Kanplexity™ with LeSS (Online Meetup on 2nd November 2021)
- Retrospecitves Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- Software Architecture in a DevOps World (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Experience Report: Trying to do Continuous Delivery - Warts and All
Tom Duckering is a senior consultant at ThoughtWorks. Tom suffers from an identity crisis. He can't tell if he's a developer or a sys admin. Sometimes, if he's feeling down, he feels like neither.
Marc Hofer is a Senior Consultant at ThoughtWorks. Over the past 10 years he has worked as a developer, business analyst and project manager on a wide variety of projects.