YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Coping with Big CI Systems (SkillsCast recorded in October 2011)
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 12th - 13th July 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice with Michael Plöd (Online Course on 26th - 28th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Product Elevation June (Online Meetup on 22nd June 2021)
- Product Elevation July (Online Meetup on 27th July 2021)
- Test Lead in an Agile Transformation (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Keynote: The Best of Everything in DDD (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Experience Report: Trying to do Continuous Delivery - Warts and All
Tom Duckering is a senior consultant at ThoughtWorks. Tom suffers from an identity crisis. He can't tell if he's a developer or a sys admin. Sometimes, if he's feeling down, he feels like neither.
Marc Hofer is a Senior Consultant at ThoughtWorks. Over the past 10 years he has worked as a developer, business analyst and project manager on a wide variety of projects.