TDD is not understood by many developers who use languages such as c# or java. In this talk, Greg Young will look at TDD again, identify the aspects of these environments that tend to lead to confusion.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- What’s New in .NET Core 3.0 and .NET 5.0 for Performance and Memory-Aware Folks? (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Pragmatic Memory Management (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Replacement C# compiler and TDD
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.