A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th October 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- TPP: From Dumb, to Specific, to Generic (SkillsCast recorded in July 2021)
- Impactful Communication (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
The SOLID Principles of Test Design
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.