A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
When did we forget that tests were software? When did we decide that tests didn't need to follow the rules of software design? The fact is that the tests we write are *part* of our software system, and are subject to all the same rules that our other software modules are subject too.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clean Architecture: Drawing Lines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2017)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 15th - 16th October 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (Online Meetup on 22nd October 2020)
- Rewriting Legacy Code (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
The SOLID Principles of Test Design
Robert Martin (@unclebobmartin) is Master Craftsman at 8th Light, Skills Matter instructor and author of a range of books (as well as hundreds of articles), including: Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship as well as his most recent, Clean Architecture: A Craftsman's Guide to Software Structure and Design.