!!! Check the code of Chris' presentation on github right here!!! Music is one of the most naturally elegant and functional domains. It's a perfect fit for Clojure, which is why the Overtone audio environment makes hacking sound so much fun.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: African Polyphony and Polyrhythm (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 3rd - 4th November 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: Haskell is a Great Host (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Chris is a certified BABE (Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Engineering), and consequentially an idiophile and technophobe. He began to make music with code partly to compensate for his poor technique, and partly because air piano is unsatisfying. When he works, he works for ThoughtWorks, though that isn't all the time.