Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Working in Agile software development just demands that you automate your work and have all stakeholders involved, including business analysts and functional testers.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Janet Gregory's Agile Testing for the Whole Team (in London on 28th - 30th October 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 4th - 6th November 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Testing and UB (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Testing in Production. From DevTestOops to DevTestOps (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Keynote: Is DevOps Still Relevant In A Cloud Native World? (Enterprise Edition) (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Making FitNesse accessible to humans
Cirilo Wortel is a tester and trainer working for Xebia in the Netherlands. For the past six years he has been involved in Agile development working with only top-end development teams. Together with several colleagues, he developed Xebium: a fixture that intuitively integrates webdriver in Fitnesse.
Arjan Molenaar is a software engineer working for Xebia in The Netherlands. In the past 10 years he's been involved in numerous projects ranging from financial systems to embedded applications. H