This talk will give an overview over SLICK and give examples how you can use it to create and query rational databases.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Throw Away your Bash Scripts (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Concurrency on the JVM using Scala (Online Meetup on 5th August 2020)
- LJC Lunchtime Lightning Talks (Online Meetup on 7th August 2020)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Working with databases in Scala using SLICK / ScalaQuery
Trond Bjerkestrand, co-founder of Groosker, is a Lightbend-certified Scala and Akka trainer and consultant. He is interested in functional programming, payments, startups and bitcoin and is one of the organizers of the Geneva Scala Enthusiasts meetup.