Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: How to Deploy your Haskell Code Hundreds of Times a Day (SkillsCast recorded in October 2018)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 5th - 6th July 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
High performance concurrency
Simon Marlow is a Software Engineer at Facebook in London. He is working on Haxl, a Haskell-based domain-specific language that is used by the teams fighting spam and malware. Simon is a co-author of the Glasgow Haskell Compiler, author of the book “Parallel and Concurrent Programming in Haskell”, and has a string of research publications in functional programming, language design, compilers, and language implementation.