Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Lennart will show how to implement a toy EDSL (Embedded Domain Specific Language) in Haskell. First, we will look at how to get a typed DSL embedded in Haskell. Second, we will consider executing such a language using an interpreter. Finally, we will use the LLVM bindings to generate efficient code for the toy EDSL.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote from Lennart Augustsson - Giving Haskell Types to a Relational Algebra Library in C++ (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Fast Track to F# with Tomas Petricek & Phil Trelford (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2019 (in London on 10th - 11th October 2019)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Hands-on: Fractal art with Fable and WebGL (in London on 20th June 2019)
- London Clojure July: Exploring REPL tooling with socket prepl (in London on 2nd July 2019)
- Scala 2.13 and Beyond! (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Making EDSLs fly
Lennart Augustsson is currently employed at Standard Chartered Bank in London. During his career he has done different things, e.g., writing about four Haskell compilers, written USB device drivers, winning the International Obfuscated C Code Co