Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Lennart will show how to implement a toy EDSL (Embedded Domain Specific Language) in Haskell. First, we will look at how to get a typed DSL embedded in Haskell. Second, we will consider executing such a language using an interpreter. Finally, we will use the LLVM bindings to generate efficient code for the toy EDSL.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote from Lennart Augustsson - Giving Haskell Types to a Relational Algebra Library in C++ (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Intro to OCaml (in Online Event on 25th June 2020)
- Lightning Talk: Making and Testing Code Generators in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Functional Lenses Through a Practical Lens (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Making EDSLs fly
Lennart Augustsson is currently employed at Standard Chartered Bank in London. During his career he has done different things, e.g., writing about four Haskell compilers, written USB device drivers, winning the International Obfuscated C Code Co