Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote from Lennart Augustsson - Giving Haskell Types to a Relational Algebra Library in C++ (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Theorems for Free (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Comparing Strict and Lazy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Making EDSLs fly
Lennart Augustsson is currently employed at Standard Chartered Bank in London.
During his career he has done different things, e.g., writing about four Haskell compilers, written USB device drivers, winning the International Obfuscated C Code Co