Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Cloud Haskell brings Erlang-style distributed concurrency to Haskell. In this talk I'll talk about what it is and how you can use it. I'll also describe the new implementation that we have been working on, with a focus on robustness and flexibility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Well-Typed Communication Protocols (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Going Multicloud with Serverless (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Making and Testing Code Generators in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Duncan is a Haskell consultant, computer scientist and Haskell community member. He holds a PhD in computer science and has been using Haskell for nearly 20 years. He is a founding partner of Well-Typed LLP where he has spent over 10 years helping a variety of customers build applications in Haskell and making improvements to the Haskell toolchain.