Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Cloud Haskell brings Erlang-style distributed concurrency to Haskell. In this talk I'll talk about what it is and how you can use it. I'll also describe the new implementation that we have been working on, with a focus on robustness and flexibility.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Well-Typed Communication Protocols (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- CloudNative eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 17th - 18th November 2020)
- What's in a Functional Compiler? (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Duncan is a Haskell consultant, computer scientist and Haskell community member. He holds a PhD in computer science and has been using Haskell for nearly 20 years. He is a founding partner of Well-Typed LLP where he has spent over 10 years helping a variety of customers build applications in Haskell and making improvements to the Haskell toolchain.