Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Well-Typed Communication Protocols (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- FP in Kotlin with Arrow with Jorge Castillo (Online Course on 24th - 27th May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Network Automation and Tooling (Online Meetup on 29th April 2021)
- Containers Beyond the Fundamentals, What Next? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
- AWS Immersion Days (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Duncan is a Haskell consultant, computer scientist and Haskell community member. He holds a PhD in computer science and has been using Haskell for nearly 20 years. He is a founding partner of Well-Typed LLP where he has spent over 10 years helping a variety of customers build applications in Haskell and making improvements to the Haskell toolchain.