A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Event Sourcing and Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Enterprise Architecture & DDD: Partners in Design — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Diversity understanding of differences and commonalities: how much common is required in Domain Driven Design? — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 12th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Managing Commercial Platforms: The Architect’s Emerging Skill (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Does Culture Impact Software Design? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Coding Kata - Mighty Moose
Greg Young coined the term "CQRS" (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) and it was instantly picked up by the community who have elaborated upon it ever since.