Neale Swinnerton will delve into Clojure's Software Transactional Memory and discuss some of the WTF?'s you'll see along the way.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Clojure + REPL = fun (SkillsCast recorded in December 2013)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Clojure STM in a nutshell
Neale Swinnerton has been developing professionally for more than 20 years. He thinks that complexity is the enemy and that we should all tackle it head on for the good of those that follow.