YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Dolstra's The Purely Functional Software Deployment Model. P (SkillsCast recorded in February 2016)
- High level JDK comparison for cloud native hosting (Online Meetup on 30th November 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Persistent Data Structures in Clojure
Philip Potter is a Web Operations Engineer for the Government Digital Service. He was a member of the infrastructure team that built GOV.UK, the website of the British Government.