In this talk Noel will discuss a class of algorithms, streaming algorithms, that allow real-time processing of data, scale extraordinarily well, and are simple to implement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Elements of Tagless Final Style (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Extreme Java: Advanced Topics with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 29th - 30th March 2021)
- Extreme Java: Concurrency Performance with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 31st March - 2nd April 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Process Automation in Cloud-Native Architectures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Typecheck Your Memory Management with Linear Types (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Making Big Data Small: Streaming Algorithms in Scala
Noel is a founder of ScalaBridge London, and a Scala consultant at Inner Product and Underscore. In his day job he helps companies large and small achieve more with Scala. Outside of work he’s interested in generative art and machine learning.