Want to leverage your skills to create mobile applications for iOs, Android, and Windows 8? Come learn how to design, develop, and test applications that combine the ease of web development with the power of Apple's iOS.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- iOS 7 and real-time data (SkillsCast recorded in February 2014)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Fast Track to iOS Architecture (in London on 11th - 13th December 2019)
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Scaling Systems: Implementations that Grow (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
How to Leverage Your Skills To Create Mobile Apps
Richard Clark, M.A. (@rdclark) manages Kaazing University and is an experienced software developer and instructor. He has taught for Apple and Hewlett-Packard, written immersive simulations, developed multiple high-performance web applications for the Fortune 100, and has published Apple iOS applications.