GroovyFX is Groovy's way of putting the power of JavaFX into the hands or mere mortals. This session is about showing both, the rich capabilities of UI design and the ease of development with GroovyFX.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Desktop in the cloud, cloud on your desktop (SkillsCast recorded in June 2011)
- Migrating to Java 11 with Ben Evans (in London on 28th - 29th October 2019)
- Pivotal's Core Spring (in London on 4th - 7th November 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Keynote by Heather VanCura on The Future of Java and You (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Lightning Talk: Generating Castles for Minecraft™ using Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Scales and Flow Meters (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
GroovyFX - A World of Wonder
Dierk König works as a fellow for Canoo Engineering AG, Basel, Switzerland. He is a committer to Groovy and Grails, and a manager of the open-source Canoo WebTest project. He is the lead author of "Groovy in Action" book.