Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
A revolution is underway at Uswitch, the UKs leading energy comparison website. We will share our experience of using Clojure to completely replace the existing monolithic back office system with an eco-system of smaller, focussed Clojure applications throughout 2012.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Reviving uSwitch's Back Office with Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in August 2012)
- Clojure eXchange 2019 (in London on 2nd - 3rd December 2019)
- Don’t keep it to yourself - openness and honesty in the workplace (in London on 30th October 2019)
- Lightening talk: Redis Modules (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Blockchains and Immutable Databases in Clojure (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Reviving the uSwitch Back Office with Clojure
Ryan Greenhall is software developer at Forward where he is fortunate to work with a variety of different languages and technologies to build software that makes a difference to those it serves. He is passionate about building collabora