Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
The tutorial will begin with a short lecture introducing the core value proposition of F# - robust, efficient, type-safe, succinct analytical programming which can be deployed in the enterprise context.
You’ll then progress through a series of worked examples for learning functional and OO programming in F#, including the F# Koans, samples for interactive charting and some introductory algorithms.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What’s new in F# 5.0 and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Why An API Story? (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Technologies for Microservices (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)