A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
The F# koans will lead you on the path to F# enlightenment. Come with your laptop, an open mind, and willingness to learn. Leave with a better understanding of F#, functional programming, and test driven development. If you're new to F#, you'll learn the basics of the language and get your fingers working writing F# code right away. If you're an experienced F# developer, you'll sharpen your skills by solving problems and helping others in their journey towards F# masteryTutorials Talk content to be confirmed!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The F# Koans: An Interactive Way to Learn F# Through Testing (SkillsCast recorded in November 2011)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 1st - 4th December 2020)
- F# eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 21st October 2020)
- Haskell eXchange 2020 (Online Conference on 4th - 5th November 2020)
- Build High Performance Stream Processing and Workflows with TPL Dataflow (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Chris Marinos is a software consultant/geek hailing from Ann Arbor, MI. He is also a C(F)# MVP, F#/functional programming enthusiast, (ab)user of LINQ, speaker, code/language guy, video game connoisseur, and tv buff.